Is there any tax relief for elderly and permanently disabled citizens?
Yes. The State of Tennessee has a program for certain elderly and permanently disabled citizens. Applications for state tax relief can be completed at Bradley County Trustee’s office located in the Bradley County Courthouse or at the Municipal Building:
190 Church St NE
Cleveland, TN 37311

In addition, the county offers Elderly Tax Freeze for the certain elderly citizens that serves as a supplement to the state program. Please see the county website for information or contact them at 423-728-7247.

Show All Answers

1. What if I do not receive a tax bill?
2. What if I have recently refinanced my mortgage and I’m not sure if the company has paid the taxes?
3. My mortgage company escrows my taxes and insurance, do I forward the bill to my mortgage company?
4. I am a new owner, will the property tax bill be sent to me?
5. Are partial payments accepted for my taxes?
6. If property taxes are not paid, will the property be sold?
7. Is there any tax relief for elderly and permanently disabled citizens?
8. How do I change my property tax billing address?
9. Who determines the valuation of my property?
10. What can I do if I think my property valuation is wrong?
11. Is paying my property tax bill online safe?
12. What form of online property tax payment can I use?
13. Why is my email required on the online payment page?
14. How will I know if my online property tax payment is received before the bill due date?
15. What is tangible personal property?