How can I get a problem resolved with my landlord?
For civil matters, contact General Sessions Court at (423) 728-7214.

If a landlord is not keeping the building / dwelling up to city code ordinances, contact Lt. Robert Harbison of the Cleveland Police Department at (423) 476-1121.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my property taxes?
2. Where can I get new tags or renew registration for my car, truck, or boat?
3. How do I apply for a marriage license?
4. Where can I get a copy of my divorce papers?
5. How do I learn about voting and poll locations?
6. How can I get city garbage service for my household items?
7. How do I get a dumpster for my home remodeling debris?
8. How do I contact my district's council person?
9. How can I get information regarding the meeting dates of the city council?
10. Where do I get in information regarding local area airports?
11. Where can I find out when my court date is for my citation / ticket?
12. How can I get help for the homeless or the indigent?
13. How can I apply for food stamp assistance, Medicaid or Tennessee Care?
14. How do I get help with child support cases?
15. How can I get help regarding child abuse / neglect?
16. How do I get garnishments removed?
17. How do I, as a city resident, get a tree problem resolved or a vacant lot cleaned up?
18. How can I get a problem resolved with my landlord?
19. How do I get help with flooding at my home?
20. Who can I contact regarding jury duty?
21. How do I change my address for property tax purposes or to verify if a land parcel / property is in the city of the county?
22. How do I contact the Better Business Bureau?
23. How can I get free legal assistance?
24. How do I get a burn permit?
25. How do I get a building permit?
26. Who do I call about an animal problem?