Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Para completar el cuestionario en español, por favor haga clic en este enlace e imprimir el pdf. Correo electrónico el formulario completado a email@example.com o por correo a nuestra oficina en 185 2nd Street, NE, Cleveland, TN 37311
Please select how much you agree with each statement below.
Check as many as apply.
This questionnaire is intended for input and guidance for the City of Cleveland's programs, procedures, and policies related to Fair Housing choice.
1. To identify impediments to fair housing choice within the City of Cleveland
2. Take appropriate actions to overcome the effects of any impediments identified through the analysis.
3. Maintain records reflecting the analysis and actions taken in this regard.
Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and disability.
1. Any actions, omissions, or decisions taken because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin which restrict housing choices or the availability of housing choices.
2. Any actions, omissions, or decisions which have the effect of restricting housing choices or the availability of housing choices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field