The downtown property inventory is an analysis of Cleveland's downtown properties conducted by the city of Cleveland's Development and Engineering Services Department in partnership with Mainstreet Cleveland as a part of the city's downtown revitalization process. The city of Cleveland has created an interactive property listing map containing information about properties in downtown Cleveland.
- Gain a better understanding of the vacant properties in downtown Cleveland;
- Develop a management plan to address short-term and long-term needs of downtown;
- Provide a visual representation and location of downtown properties that are for sale and/or for lease;
- Identify locations for technical assistance;
- Measure community achievements of recruitment and retention.
Please click the picture below to access the city of Cleveland's interactive downtown property inventory map.